• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Intro message from wclyde

wclyde

Freshman Member
Country flag
I am the brother mention in this previous post by papajim. He said it very well, so I am reusing: "My younger brother recently purchased a 1974 TR6 that underwent a body off cosmetic and mechanical restoration in 2003. The said vehicle has only 1500 miles registered since the restoration. So, we are in the process of "sorting out" this TR6. Also, in years past he has owned a TR4A IRS, and a late 1960's vintage TR6. Both vehicles were subjected to extensive mechanical restorations. We are pleased to be back in the BLMC family." Thanks, Brother Jim. Some of the sorting we are doing right now is tuning the Strombergs. Enjoying having a TR to work on again!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome aboard - should like you have some fun ahead of you with your "sorting out". You will find plenty of help here in our Triumph forum!

Basil