• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A haunting song

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
:encouragement: Good answer Bas.

OP
GregW

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
I came across Che while looking for info on the then new Fishman Fluence guitar pickups. Another Youtube rabbit hole. Devin Townsend was an early adopter of them so looking for his videos I found a project they did as Casualties of Cool. I have the album but I prefer the mix on the Dunlop sessions below. In the first video in this thread, it looks like Che is playing all the guitar parts in real time using a looper.
The fluence pickups are really neat in that they don't have wire coils like every other pickup in the last 90 years.