• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Moments ago

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Heard the unmistakable sound of multiple radial engines. Opened the garage door to see a B-17 flying over the hovel at about 800~1,000 feet! On downwind for Tampa Executive Airport, no doubt.

Country flag
Big round vintage military engines, nothing like the sound. There are a couple local C-47 types I see periodically going over. And some summers when an aircraft is visiting my home as been on the circle path they take passengers on. Kinda cool when they go overhead every hour or so. Wish I'd had a camera for a B-17 a couple years ago, overcast and I could hear it coming, and it burst out of the low cloud right in front of me. Would have been a cool photo as it came through.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I was in the PIMA Air Museum last week. Lots of nice toys on display. Many with radial engines.