• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

At the beginning ... 1960

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
1960 team.jpg

Last edited:

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
the invention of numbers.

Or perhaps a group of people, with a football demonstrating the Enigma Machine :grin:

Basil

Administrator
Boss
That's about when the Beatles got together, fisrt as the Quarrymen, then the Silver Beetles, then Silver Beatles (with and "a") and finally The Beatles. :ba-dump:

Tom, are you trying to post a picture that resides on a different server? SOmetimes websites have "prevent hot linking" enabled to save on bandwidth.

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Tom, are you trying to post a picture that resides on a different server? SOmetimes websites have "prevent hot linking" enabled to save on bandwidth.

OK - now I'm confoozled. Is the football team photo not showing up?

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Nope, no photo visible. Looks like this is what you meant to post, though.

1960-boston-patriots.0.0.jpg

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
This is funny. No one said they couldn't see the photo, even tho' there was a question mark icon!

(JP- you commented on numbers and football ... did you see the photo in post #1?)

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Weird, I've been able to see the Patriot's photo the whole time. I came into the thread when Mickey's post was the last one. His post has a viewable photo as well.

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Thanks gentlemen. I figured as much. It's visible to some, but not to all. And Randall used the same web link I used - is his post of the photo visible also?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
The people that can't see the photo must be Ram's fans.:angel2:

Can't see it still...

And no surprise - SAINTS FAN! And, no, didn't watch it yesterday.

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I replaced the linked photo with a file upload.

Glad it's working now - but I wonder how many times members have posted photo links that are invisible to some.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I replaced the linked photo with a file upload.

Glad it's working now - but I wonder how many times members have posted photo links that are invisible to some.

Probably not that often. Usually if someone posts a picture and it's not visible, someone will point that out. Not always, but usually.

TRMark

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Controversial subject, should probably be "moderated."