• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Saw Some Weird Things......

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Last night on the freeway,I saw a hearse speeding in the fast lane.
That struck me as strangely funny.

Today on the way home from work,I was at a stoplight.In the turn lane
there were two gas tankers.In the next turn lane (there were two turn lanes),between
the two tankers,was a small SUV.The passenger had their window open,holding a lit -
cigarette out the window.

Then tonight,I watched the story of a guy trying to get the distribution rights
in the US for the Chinese made Chery cars.The guys name? Malcolm Bricklin.
I was talking to the Chery execs on the screen,saying "RUN!".

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Last night on the freeway,I saw a hearse speeding in the fast lane.
That struck me as strangely funny.

Funny you should mention a hearse. Today, I was stsnding at the kitchen window watching my wife with the dog out in the yard. Just then a pickup went down our street with a trailer hauling and old, beat up hearse.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Funny you should mention a hearse. Today, I was stsnding at the kitchen window watching my wife with the dog out in the yard. Just then a pickup went down our street with a trailer hauling and old, beat up hearse.
Probably a dead battery.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Owning a Cadillac I sometimes run across guys in a hearse collectors club.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I was thinking of saying "dead tranny"

don't google that!!! :nono:

Pretty much the only classic car I can't own - optics would be pretty bad - though I could go into business for myself :jester: