Thread: Never know who your going to see.

The Pub is: Forum to generally shoot the breeze. It is NOT: a debate forum (NO Politics, religion, or controversial topics.) Keep it clean, fun and lite!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Never know who your going to see.

A couple weeks ago my wife and I were at a local Mexican Restaurant and when we were coming out, we saw a group of 3 or 4 people who had also just come out and were heading to their car. Both Mary and I saw this very short (like under 5 foot) young girl with very long, dark curly hair and we both immediately recognized her - it was Chevel Shepherd, this year's winner of "The Voice". She is from Farmington, which is about 3 hours from Albuquerque so we didn't know why she was in Albuquerque. Well, I just stumbled on a YouTube video that answers why. She was at the local Coronado Mall (just up the street from this restaurant) signing autographs.

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Re: Never know who your going to see.

I remember you telling about her NM connection a few weeks ago. I'd never heard her voice (!) until then.

She's quite a performer!
    Mac & Phyllis Take a Trip: http://nutmegflyer.com/trip-details-daily-updates/
    History: 1976 MGB, 1959 Triumph TR3A, 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190b, 1958 Rambler American.
    Current: 1953 MG TD27318.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Re: Never know who your going to see.

Quote Originally Posted by NutmegCT View Post
    I remember you telling about her NM connection a few weeks ago. I'd never heard her voice (!) until then.

She's quite a performer!
    Here rendition of "Blue" was my favorite she did on that show., This is a close second:

“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde