• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Holocaust Remembrance Day

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Paul - bravo to you for remembering the day.

640px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-134-0791-29A,_Polen,_Ghetto_Warschau,_Ghettomauer.jpg

The Warsaw Ghetto. Photo from Germany's Bundesarchiv.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
One of the most important things my Dad, who fought in the Battle of the Bulge, ever did for us kids was to take us on a "vacation" when we lived in Germany; a trip that included Dachau, Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam, and the American cemetery in Luxembourg (Where Patton is buried). And RE JP's article - the rise in anti-semitism is disturbing.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
[h=3] β€œFor evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.”[/h]Simon Wiesenthal

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
We remember. Now what are we doing to remind others in our daily lives?

My Dad did a BIG thing to pass on the idea of "never forget" to his kids when he took us to visit Dachau and Anne Frank's house. When the Anne Frank traveling museum came through here, we took our kids and talked to them about it. I would like to tell you other things but it would get political and I don't want to violate my own rules. Nuff said.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
The Exodus, I have a video of this event but choose not to show it because of possible political overtones. PJ

View attachment 57284