• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Cycle Carts - anyone heard of them?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
On Kijiji this morning there was an ad for a guy trying to start a club. Seems more to go-carts - 200cc engines and half size of what were already small cars but, looks like fun.

https://www.cyclekartclub.com/

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I saw an article on those a couple of years ago, very interesting, cheap to build and I would assume a lot of fun. I see one of them has Frank Lockharts name on it, he won the Indy 500 in 1928 in a Stutz Black Hawk Special, 198 mph! Got some pics of him somewhere. PJ

OK, found one
View attachment 57258

Last edited:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I believe that we have a post on here about them somewhere in the past. Really cool hobby, I remember looking into seeing if anyone was doing it in my neck of the woods a couple of years ago and of course no one was so my interest waned.

Country flag
Very, very cool....imho anyway. :smile: And yet ANOTHER thing I'd absolutely love to do and have ABSOLUTELY no time for...... :(

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag