Thread: New British Car Repair Shop in Northern California, Sacramento, Auburn, I-80

Discuss general restoration and car care topics (paint & body, upholstery, woodworking, etc) as well as tools.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

New British Car Repair Shop in Northern California, Sacramento, Auburn, I-80

https://www.sierraclassicsportscar.com/

Sierra Classic Sportscars

Not sure where to post (moderator delete or move as needed) this but Im excited to have a mechanic in my area. Sierra Classic Sportscars just helped me out by welding in my Triumph TR6 differential reinforcement plates from TRF. Great to have a shop that works on British Cars, Triumphs, MG and others like Jaguar cars in the the Auburn, Sacramento Roseville, Loomis, Grass Valley Area. If you live in the area, Kevin the owner does a Cars and Coffee at his shop monthly.
    Larry
    1975 TR6
    Colfax, CA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: New British Car Repair Shop in Northern California, Sacramento, Auburn, I-80

https://www.sierraclassicsportscar.com/

Sierra Classic Sportscars

Just helped me out by welding in my Triumph TR6 differential reinforcement plates from TRF. Great to have a shop that works on British Cars, Triumphs, MG and others like Jaguar cars in the the Auburn, Sacramento Roseville, Loomis, Grass Valley Area. If you live in the area, Kevin the owner does a Cars and Coffee at his shop monthly.
    Larry
    1975 TR6
    Colfax, CA

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SCguy For This Useful Post:

Basil  (01-16-2019)

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Re: New British Car Repair Shop in Northern California, Sacramento, Auburn, I-80

Thanks for the link. I'm moving this thread to our Restoration and Tools forum but will leave a "redirect" link in the Pub. So if you're reading this now you are in the Restoration & Tools forum.
    “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde