• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Excellent customer service

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
This morning I received an email from Amazon informing me that they issued me a credit of $8.23 on my credit card. The credit was from an order that I had shipped to South Africa in Oct.-Nov.
They said the export fee on one of the items had been reduced.
That’s unreal that they gave it back to me; had they not contacted me I would have never known.
Amazon just bought more than $8.23 in goodwill from me.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
This morning I received an email from Amazon informing me that they issued me a credit of $8.23 on my credit card. The credit was from an order that I had shipped to South Africa in Oct.-Nov.
They said the export fee on one of the items had been reduced.
That’s unreal that they gave it back to me; had they not contacted me I would have never known.
Amazon just bought more than $8.23 in goodwill from me.

Glad you got your $$ back.

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
And that, kids, is why Amazon is dominating retail. If retailers want to survive, they must fill a niche in the market or slay people with outstanding customer service. Ideally, both. This isn't hard to understand, but it's a lesson that they choose to ignore.