• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Paradise CA

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
I haven’t been on the Forum for a while so I don’t know if there has been a post about the Camp Fire. An Austin Healey caretaker to a 100 not only lost his home, but his Healey as well. Steven Kingsbury and his dog survived. I don’t know if he’s on the Forum. Just wanted to pass this on.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I haven’t been on the Forum for a while so I don’t know if there has been a post about the Camp Fire. An Austin Healey caretaker to a 100 not only lost his home, but his Healey as well. Steven Kingsbury and his dog survived. I don’t know if he’s on the Forum. Just wanted to pass this on.

Good to hear from you - I trust you are well.

We have been following the fire and I think <think> someone posted a pic of the Healey. We are certainly grateful he is fine. Metal can be replaced, people not so much.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I have not seen any Healey pics (doesn't mean it wasn't posted) but I posted a picture of a member's TR6 which was lost in the fire.

Healeysince59

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
There’s a thread on the Healey list that includes a picture of his house. No picture of the Healey but there is a collapsed shed behind the house (remains) that may contain the Healey.