• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thanks for the welcome in advance

Kainopong

Greetings British car forum members. My name is John and I am the proud owner of an older restoration Abington first series Austin Healey BN4. I have joined as there are several items i know that are not correct on my car and i am in the process of slowly correcting them and acquiring all of the hard to find bits in case i decide to do a concourse restoration.
I welcome any early BN4 owners to reach out.
Cheers!
John
BN4LO56828

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Glad to have you with us - welcome! And being in Pittsburgh soon enough you will have a winter to work on it :(

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello John

Welcome to the forum

I am sure you will get plenty of tips, help and advice for your project in the Austin Healey section.

Post some photos of your BN4

David

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Howdy John! Sounds like a lovely Healey you have! Be sure to jump in and also say hello in our Austin Healey forum, which is very active with many knowledgeable Healey folks.