• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Austin-Healey Member from Chicago

Chuck Ladwig

Freshman Member
We are Chuck & Kim Ladwig and live in the Chicagoland area. Chuck is a retired Corporate Training Manager. Kim is a retired Elementary School Teacher. Our British Car is a 1959 Austin Healey 3000 BT7 roadster, which has been in the family for over forty-five years and I have completed two restorations over the years. I do most of my own work on our Healey. We are active members of the Austin Healey Chicagoland Chapter and enjoy the many activities our club has to offer. I look forward to participating in the British Car Forum.:cool:

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Chuck and Kim

Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on having the AH 3000 in your family for most of its existence.

You will find plenty of help, advice and tips in the Austin Healey section.

The pub section is for wide ranging discussions on almost any subject.

Post some photos of your AH.

David

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hello to you both! You have stumbled upon a great resource for help with your Healey and just good old fashioned fun and camaraderie! We have a very active AH forum here so be sure to jump in there and say hello also.