• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Avanti II

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
I was standing at a corner yesterday, waiting at the light to change so I could walk across the street to catch lunch. Turning from the parking lot onto the street was a bright red Avainti.

But it was different from any Avanti I'd seen before. Turns out it was an Avanti II. They actually made these things up into the mid 2000's.

looked like this one (pic snitched randomly from the net)
2001_Avanti_Convertible2.jpg

TRMark

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
The inset headlight location and the styling of the bonnet above the lights reminds me of something I have seen before.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Ford Corsair?

65_BRG_Sprite

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Friends of ours brought their brand new Pacer over for a ride the day they got it. The roundish shape and glass everywhere, so goofy I liked it. I've always wanted a Gremlin and a Volvo
P1800E.
Sorry if I offended anyone, not the intent.

TRMark

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
No, I kinda got out there a ways with my joking around. I was referring to the front of a TR4. If a Pacer shows up at a car show, I would take a look at it, something different. I did not care for the wrap that Wheeler Dealers put on a Pacer several years ago.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
No, I kinda got out there a ways with my joking around. I was referring to the front of a TR4. If a Pacer shows up at a car show, I would take a look at it, something different. I did not care for the wrap that Wheeler Dealers put on a Pacer several years ago.

Yup, they were different! I guess this one could be called the hillbilly version! :highly_amused:
View attachment 54903