• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Monsoon!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
It's monsoon season here in NM and boy are we getting dumped on tonight! Flash flood warnings abound tonight! But on the plus side, it sure is cooling things off!

IMG_3785.jpg

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
We have had torrential rain since Saturday and it’s expected to last through the end of the week. Lots of flooding in the mid-Atlantic and northeast.
B6F575BC-D927-4ED3-A65A-E9C6B170CEF4.jpeg

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
It sure was quite the storm. Thought we had a fire locally because of the strong smell of smoke. Found out it was from the Jimez Mountains Fire. Expecting more storms this evening. Don’t like the storms but living the moisture.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
It sure was quite the storm. Thought we had a fire locally because of the strong smell of smoke. Found out it was from the Jimez Mountains Fire. Expecting more storms this evening. Don’t like the storms but living the moisture.

We smelled that too - I thought "what idiot is burning trash?"

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
A lot of flights were canceled on the East coast due to storms and rain. My son just flew from Tulsa to Orlando and on to Philadelphia had his flight canceled out of Orlando because of it. Stayed with a friend until he can catch another flight. Still there!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It's bad here in the eastern part of PA; lots of flooding and washed out roads. Hershey Park which is only about 30 mins from me was closed yesterday and will be today due to flooding.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Been coming down in buckets here, in intervals. The temp lowers a couple degrees and then the sun is out and we get a free sauna... then the cycle repeats.

As I said in a prior post, durn-near need a knife and fork to cut the air before ya can chew it and breathe.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Was 67 here this morning, 85 now. Clear dry and just a little breeze. We are actually in a drought but have had just enough rain a couple of evenings during the week to keep the grass green.

View attachment 54684

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Looks idyllic, Paul!

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That's some nice front lawn you have there Paul.