• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Cars and Coffee Do you have them in your area?

hcallaway

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Today was the largest one I have ever seen in Richmond. 6-30-18. They are every 2 weeks in Richmond bar rain. Then the next open Saturday is used.
The guestimate is between 300-400 cars.
Main lot filled and then it went to another lot.
Pantera, GT 40, AC Cobra, British Cars, Japanese Cars, Rust buckets to Show Cars. The Ferraris looked kind of plain compared to the Mclarens. Horsepower ranged from Bugs 45, Miatas 108?, Mustangs (135-1000), Camaros up to 1000, Demons, **** Cats and Tesla's. Good to see many young kids, families and the assorted old guys!

xQrbZgX.jpg

ViDJewK.jpg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
They have one here in Roanoke on the second & Fourth Saturday.
It's smaller,& I stop by early,as I work Saturdays.
I'd like to attend yours in Richmond,as our Daughter lives in Henrico,
near Short Pump.

Jim_Gruber

Yoda
Country flag
In Dayton there is a Cars and Coffee tgat alternates between Northern Cincinnati and the Southern burbs of Dayton right off of I75. The get 500+ cars and it continues to grow. A new one British Tea and Biscuits has just started close to me inKerrerung. Bugsy needs to make it down on Saturdaybefore we head to Tampa around the 18th of July.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Big Coffee and Cars in OKC first Saturday of every month at North Park Mall. It started about 6 years ago with maybe 100 cars and just keeps getting bigger. The down side with several hundred cars is very few are really interesting except to their owners. It's only 3 miles from my home but not much worth going anymore.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
There are a couple in the greater Portland, OR area... one more muscle cars (newer ones at that), and one sometimes themed but often with many Porsches.

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
They have a number of them in the D.C. Area. Most popular one is in the Great Falls / McLean, Virginia area -- I haven't been there, but I've seen pics. Also one that happens in Burtonsville, MD. I haven't been to one. Working late nights as a musician usually prevents that and the mornings are usually my bike riding time. I prefer the cruise nights when I'm not working on Saturdays.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
none that I am aware of here (I think there is one somewhere in Toronto) I tend to cruise nights instead.

nomad

Yoda
Rural America here....we have a cruise night to a different town every Wednesday night by a local club with everybody welcome. Town destinations are posted on line. Easier to get away in the middle of the week evenings.

59diamond

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I live in Bonita, CA and the Bonita Donut Shop is located in a large shopping center about a quarter of a mile from me. Every Saturday Morning starting around 7:00 AM about 30 or so cars meet there. I go once about every three months and am almost always the only British car there.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
First Sunday of the month at Hayfield - a farmstand in North Salem, NY. I tried to go yesterday with the Alfa but gearbox gave me trouble and when I finally got it into gear, it made a strange screeching noise so back in the garage it went. Son later drove it around and it was ok. They're very quirky to say the least.

Country flag
Here in Chicago, there is an organization called Fuelfed. They have Cars and Coffee in several locations. Great group and great cars.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
as an aside I went to a cruise night in Huntsville ON this week - about 12 cars - all nice, all American but so different, last saturday was a quiet one at my usual - only about 200 cars.

TEM666666

Hello JPSmit! They do cars and coffee in Stouffville. Check Lant's insurance facebook page. They do once a month May to September. It's kind of small, few dozen cars.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Hello JPSmit! They do cars and coffee in Stouffville. Check Lant's insurance facebook page. They do once a month May to September. It's kind of small, few dozen cars.

Good to know - thanks! do you go? (sadly still the best part of an hours drive to get there) OTOH cruise night at Canadian Tire last week probably had more than 500 cars - I have never seen so many.

TEM666666

I’ve gone twice this year. About 30min or so drive for me. Most of the way there is a slight incline. Bit of a chore for the fairly stock 948 but I tend to be very gentle with her in general.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I’ve gone twice this year. About 30min or so drive for me. Most of the way there is a slight incline. Bit of a chore for the fairly stock 948 but I tend to be very gentle with her in general.

so are you in the city?

DugMoney

Country flag
Nothing in my area that I'm aware of. Would love to start one. I'm in Western PA, 1 hour West of State College