• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Happy Father's Day!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
To all of you (and those who are father figures)

A special blessing for those who (like me) are missing their father on this day - or equally missing a child.

And a very special prayer for those who won't be hearing from their children today (for whatever reason)

I will be hoisting a beverage in all of your (all of ours!) honour today.

:cheers:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
To all of you (and those who are father figures)

A special blessing for those who (like me) are missing their father on this day - or equally missing a child.

And a very special prayer for those who won't be hearing from their children today (for whatever reason)

I will be hoisting a beverage in all of your (all of ours!) honour today.

Right back at ya. Been missing my Dad since 1984. He passed unexpectedly about a week before we were to travel to Denver so he could meet our newest son, Ryan, who had just been born a few months earlier. Dad never got to meet Ryan. (Similarly, by Grand Dad died shortly before I was born so I never knew him).

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I've been missing my dad since I was 23... but he is never forgotten. Happy Fathers Day to everyone... I hope you have any enjoyable day.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
IMG_3730.jpg

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
My dad passed 10 years ago and my youngest son passed 4 years ago. I miss them both more than I can say. :blue: Got a call from my oldest son this morning and his happy outlook on life always cheers me up. :encouragement: