• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Houston

rolindsay

Freshman Member
Hello new friends! Rick Lindsay here in hot and steamy Houston. I've been a British car enthusiast for 50 years, with lots of LBCs, and a few BBCs in my past. I presently have 13 cars in my care; 4 Italian, 2 German, 1 Japanese, and 6 British. In that last group are a Land Rover Discovery II, Jaguar XK8, Jaguar E-Type, Triumph TR6, Triumph TR3b, and MG TD. I won't bother you with details of the other marques.

Roger

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Hello Rick, fancy seeing you here!
You haven't got another Lotus yet, then.

OP
R

rolindsay

Freshman Member
No. I needed a tow vehicle and this 'new' Disco became available at the right time. I also moved my shop and that was a mess. Stay hydrated and as cool as you can. -rick