• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Now if I only had a can...

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
... of oil.
I was cleaning my shop yesterday and came across this. I actually miss pushing the spout into the can.
Maybe doc can use it for his CAB’s :thirsty:

C96631DB-1D42-44E5-9E98-FDD51F5E824D.jpg

D

Deleted member 8987

I have several cans...and several of those.
I even have a BIG can....4 gallons? Pennzoil, wood handle, pour spout...and two tanks with rotary pumps....

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Time to go fishing.....

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I've got over 100 of those beer openers - Hamm's,Oly,Burgie,etc.
Much heavier steel than the ones they sell nowadays.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
... of oil.
I was cleaning my shop yesterday and came across this. I actually miss pushing the spout into the can.
Maybe doc can use it for his CAB’s :thirsty:

View attachment 53981

:lol:

I've accepted modernity. Pop-top cans are th' cat's azz!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

SD Bugeye

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I don’t miss the ‘can” openers
i remember a night when doing an oil change
and the card board can folded up when I was opening it
quart of oil down the of the 64 GP radiator what a mess

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Are those things still available? I bought 2, one for each of the boys many years ago. I think one or both are still around somewhere. Pocket fisherman was a good name for it. PJ

donbmw

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
Need to hang those by your shop door. My wife hung a snow shovel and ice skates by our back door. And will never use them.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Need to hang those by your shop door. My wife hung a snow shovel and ice skates by our back door. And will never use them.

We have a nifty pair of steel edged downhill skis in the garage rafters here in Florida... and an ice scraper pinned to the bulletin board with the label "Florida fly swatter" on it. Just to remind us why we left the northern regions behind. :smirk: