• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Burglary at 3:05am- suspect squashed

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I received a text alert at 3:05am letting me know that the motion sensor in our kitchen was triggered. I checked the recorded video from my kitchencam and saw a spider crawling by. Never thought it would be that sensitive. Got up, went downstairs and squashed the offender. No police were called :rolleye:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
poor guy ...

128364-141256-i_rc.jpg

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
If that thing is that sensitive you'll never get any sleep.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Was it a BIG spider or an itsy-bitsy spider?
I’m trying to figure out how to download the video so you can make your own decision. I’m waiting for customer service to get back to me. It wasn’t that big when I found it but it looked like Godzilla on the video.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
OK, here's the video of the departed spider that I received at 3 o'clock in the morning... It's creepy since it was totally dark and the only lighting is from the infrared light on the camera. Spider enters from the lower righthand corner of the video.

Country flag
OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
If that thing is that sensitive you'll never get any sleep.
Today I went into the settings and found the sensitivity setting. It was set at 7; I changed it to 3. Hopefully that helps.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag