• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Quite the deal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8987
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8987

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KOOJADE-Ic...5mm-Grade-A-/191921341885?hash=item2caf6745bd

s-l500.jpg

Details about 怐KOOJADE怑Icy Emerald Green Jade Bangle Bracelet 53.5mm怊Grade A怋

tnj4p1myre1mpff12w4j1llndmc.png
2 viewed per hour

Seller information koojade
100% Positive feedback

Item Information

Condition: New without tags

Price:US $1,120,000.00

Longtime member
102 watchers

Last edited by a moderator:

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Free shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Hurry while supplies last!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
On a slightly different tack ... I've never seen a BCF post that included *all* the ebay links from that ad. I didn't even know that's possible without a lot of copy/paste!

Be careful what you click!

paranoia-comportamiento.png

OP
D

Deleted member 8987

I could have removed some of the data. Copied the URL for the top of the page. Thought, geez, his momma might call him up and tell him he's a maroon and make him change it...so I highlighted the data, right click, copied, and pasted here....one shot...amazing what you can do with XP.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I didn't know you could copy an entire page from eBay (with active links). :rolleye: