• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

1 millionth post.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
In the statistics at the bottom of the page, it shows we have well over 1 million posts since we went live over 17 years ago. I was wondering which post would have been the 1 millionth.

So, I went to the forum database and I did a search to see which post had a "post_ID" of 1000000. Viola! I have an answer!

The 1 millionth post on British Car Forum was posted as a reply to this thread started my Mickey Richaud:

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf...r-Advice&highlight=Emergency+Generator+Advice

If you scroll down to post #15 - that is a reply by Gliderman8 (Elliot) and that was the 1 millionth post made since BCF went live!

Congratulations, Elliot - you win, well, nothing actually except bragging rights :highly_amused:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
We have had over a million posts since December of 2015! My goodness we are popular.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thank you Bas... this crisp new bill arrived today. :nana:

million-dollar-headhunter.jpg

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
We have had over a million posts since December of 2015! My goodness we are popular.

Not sure how you arrived at that, but no. That was the 1 millionth post made on BCF. The current total is 1,057,969 which means that since Dec 2015 there have been 57,969 additional posts.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
EGAD!! I missed it by ONE!

...gonna go off an' pout, now. :smirk:

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Very interesting. Is there a prize for the lady with the most posts? Just asking. Not really I think it would be me and I want a prize!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Very interesting. Is there a prize for the lady with the most posts? Just asking. Not really I think it would be me and I want a prize!
I will split my winnings with you Judy. 1/2 of 0=0.
It’s already in the mail!