• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Happy Birthday George

Basil

Administrator
Boss
It's hard to believe he's gone over 16 years now. Would have been 75 today. What's your favorite Harrison tune?

george harrison.jpg

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
All of them
Best "Beattle"
They really did everything they could to keep him down

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
All of them
Best "Beattle"
They really did everything they could to keep him down

He had a lot more talent than he was given credit for when the Beatles were a thing that's for sure. I remember on most Albums he might have one or two songs. I think his "All Things Must Pass" album was the best of any post-Beatles album by any of the boys. I have that Album in Hi Def.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Forgot to mention that. Watching her conducting it truly amazes me that someone can keep all that in their head . Sever places you can see her point to a musician and count them in while conducting everyone else. That must mean she is keeping track of where that player needs to come in several bars ahead of where they are on the score.

David

leecreek

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
All Tthings Must Pass

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
On the radio this morning was a blurb about George Harrison and Eric Clapton being good friends, despite Eric's attraction to George's wife. (To the point where he released an album for her.) Interesting story about two very creative geniuses!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
My favorite George song is my favorite Beatles song, "While my Guitar Gently Weeps." The man was an enormous talent.

gfholl

Country flag
Because this is a automotive forum I will pick "Faster".
He is definitely my favorite of the Beatles.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Let's not forget he had some decent taste in cars too.
how-to-wash-george-harrison-s-jaguar-e-type-1476933851305-320x320.jpg
b413ede7f59b3706e9629230ff6c74df.png

Last edited by a moderator: