• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Sebring FL!

SebringGlenn

Freshman Member
Long time British car guy... MGB's MGA Midget Lotus Eclat Jag Xk8.... and now a TVR 85 280i Fixed Head Coupe.

It hasn't actually even made it to my house yet. I have to dig it out of the guy garage. It's going to be a bit of a project... but aren't they all...
So if there are any 280's running around Central Florida... We may need to talk :smile:

Thanks
Glenn

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Glenn! You've come to the right place. (Although I'm not sure how many TVR owners are here - pretty rare car.)

Good luck with your project, and maybe you could make it a goal to drive it to the next Tampa Bay All British Field Meet & Autojumble in Safety Harbor next October. It's hosted every year by theTampa Bay Austin-Healey Club. A little Google work will reveal all.