• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

This seems about right

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
his_hers.jpg

leecreek

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
+1

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
If you took the red all the way to the pillow, relabeled it Dog's Side. Then had dog lying with back to Her Side, feet firmly planted in His Side's back and pushing, you would have had irish in her prime! She acted like she liked me:fat:.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
We have a Toy Poodle that manages to take up the same space as a pony.

David

how do you know? Did you have a pet pony that slept in your bed?

SD Bugeye

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I here you I have a cat that
when the lights go out I swear he changes into the size of a tiger

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I here you I have a cat that
when the lights go out I swear he changes into the size of a tiger

Had a trio of the furry beasts, winter nights were always a bedtime scrum. One even thought it was her job to be my snore muffler. PTUI!! :playful:

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
But my comment is this - we wouldn’t be without our pets and secretly we love that they want to be close to us, right?

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
Secretly?

Hardly.

Last night when the lights went out I found 12 pounds of feline furball on my knees and 22 pounds of such on my chest. Couldn't be happier.