• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Show

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
For all you in the SE
TrophyPicture.jpg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Maybe he'll post them next year.....

OP
DNK

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

That's me with my wife at about 2:15 talking to the 2 gentlemen in front of the Magnette

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Any reason the cars are spread out so much?
Were they expecting a lot of entries?

OP
DNK

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
That was early
We ended up with a hundred cars

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Did they move the show to a new area? I seem to remember a few years ago it being closer to the aircraft carrier and not that close to the highway. PJ

OP
DNK

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
About 6 years ago
It's just about a half mile from the old place