• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Seasons

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
So, my wife drags me into "New Seasons" today. 10% off for us seniors on Wednesdays.

Don't get me wrong, it's got healthy food, but I don't like it. Feels like I'm in one big Birkenstock and surrounded by ex-hippies or new-age athletes.
1f609.png
Anyway, I saw this sign above an aisle, and it sort of fit how I felt. Reads all together. BTW, what is "raw" or is this something I really don't want to know about?

2017-07-19 11.44.46.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
So they sell raw (all natural), gluten-free baby feminine hygiene products? Not many places you can get those.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
So they sell raw (all natural), gluten-free baby feminine hygiene products? Not many places you can get those.

LOL Sounds just a tiny bit better than "beef by-products."

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
do baby feminine hygiene products grow up to be maxi pads? :rolleyes:

catfood

Jedi Knight
Talking of gluten free babies (sort of) reminded me of this WC Fields quote

[h=1]“There's no such thing as a tough child - if you parboil them first for seven hours, they always come out tender.”[/h]