• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

erictr6

Freshman Member
Hello Basil and All BCF
My name is Eric from Denver NC, currently residing in beautiful Gulfport FL, where the summers are hot! But not hot enough to prevent me from driving my 81 AC TR8. As soon as the carrier delivers it. Other one is a 74 TR6. Glad to be a part of this forum and look froward to learning from other members.
Take care P5151838reduced.jpgIMG_3802.JPG

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Eric. Thanks for posting photos of your two lovely rides. Be sure to drop a note on the Triumph page to introduce yourself to those regulars who are Triumph experts, and stop into the Pub for a bit of friendly banter when the time allows.

Enjoy the ride!!!

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Erik! You've come to the right place. Nice-looking pair of Triumphs you have there.

I lived in Florida twice in my Army career, both times in Tampa: 1985-88 and 2000-2003. I liked most things about it, but that humidity was difficult to get used to. However, as you're from NC I guess it's what you're used to.

Good luck dodging thundershowers this summer!