• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

"I don't think we are in Kansas anymore "

GTP1960

Jedi Knight
IMG_0943.jpg

(Least ways, not in SC in mid-March.)

Attachments

• IMG_0938.jpg
    IMG_0938.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 46

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
GAH! I got a report of flurries in Elliot's area on Friday but wouldn't expect it in S.C. this late in the season.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I think we'll send some of our expected 18 inches snow and 50 mph winds to South Carolina on Tuesday.

Shipping included!

D

Deleted member 8987

I still remember that snow in Charleston in the early 70's.
They had no idea what to do, so they used road graders and bulldozers to push it from city streets onto the freeway on and offramps.
Seriously.
We flew in from a visit to the west coast (USAF kept the runway cleared) and got a taxi to get home.
We lived in Hanahan.
The driver had to go all the way into downtown Charleston to find an offramp that wasn't blocked by 10 foot walls of snow, get off and come back up surface streets.
I could not believe the lack of public service and political BS. J. Palmer Guillard was the mayor of Charleston then.
It was weeks until things were back to.....the way it always was (and I won't say "normal")

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
GAH! I got a report of flurries in Elliot's area on Friday but wouldn't expect it in S.C. this late in the season.
I'm currently in AZ visiting a buddy. Not to worry, I'll be heading back to PA tomorrow just in time to catch the white stuff :-(

Rhodyspit75

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
I am in Amelia Island right now. The Concourse was pushed up to yesterday because of bad weather forecast for today. I fly home tomorrow. I live right in the middle of the white spot in this picture. IMG_0901.jpg

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
O.K. I'm out of here. Enough sage replies for the day.

D

Deleted member 8987

well, since woon is Dutch for "residential" or "abode", that means the socket is not commercial.