• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tesla

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Last night in Tampa, Fl I visited a place that was probably illegal in your State - a Tesla showroom. They had 2 cars plus one all aluminum chassis. I sat in one car, adjusted the seat with no trouble and was able to see out of it just fine. Big thick steering wheel and a huge screen in the middle of the dash. If I had the $$$, I would probably buy one to use as my everyday driver. Very impressive machine and a real feat for a new company to make a car from scratch.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
There's a whole bunch of those around here.
A Friend of mine told me that he probably needs to raise his
insurance coverage,just in case he runs into one of them.

GTP1960

Jedi Knight
Elon Musk is like a low key'd Earl "Madman" Muntz of the '40-50's.
"livin the dream"

image.jpeg

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
There is a showroom close by here - in a mall. they are impressive

OP
P

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Chassis they had there had 2 engines - front and rear, and 4 WD. Rack and pinion steering. Put a racing body on it and you'd have one helluva track car. Wait until Porsche comes out with their electric car. It will be expensive - but the new Tesla is supposed to come in at $30K. We'll see.

stefanh6

Country flag
Went to that showroom also but I got no chance to seat on their cars. Nonetheless, they are nice looking street machines.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
In the San Francisco/Sacramento areas,those are EVERYWHERE!