• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

General TR Garage Sale! Limited Edition Fine Art Prints

David Townsend

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
[FONT=&quot][FONT=times new roman, times, baskerville, georgia, serif]It's bad enough when parts just seem to magically appear in my garage but, every year, it seems I end up with a number of duplicate prints for one reason or another. Sometimes it's a printer's error and he just duplicates a run, other time a customer has ordered incorrectly or, if you can believe it, I may get it wrong. In any event, I have more this year than most and would like to move them out of my studio into new homes. All prints are sized 12" x 24". Priced as marked.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Triumph TR8 Engine/Gearbox—Un-numbered, unsigned. Duplicate print. $50
Triumph TR8—Un-numbered, unsigned. Metallic Green w/tan top. 12 x 24. Duplicate print. $75
Donovan Racing #62 Jaguar E-Type—Un-numbered, unsigned. Two available. Duplicate prints. $75 Donovan Racing #63 Jaguar E-Type —Un-numbered, unsigned. Duplicate print. $75
MGA 1600—Un-numbered, unsigned. Dove grey w/red interior. Beautiful car! Duplicate print. $75
Triumph TR3—Un-numbered, unsigned. Clipper Blue w/hardtop. Duplicate print. $75
MGC GT—Numbered and signed (83/100). Customer ordered incorrect size. $75
Triumph TR3—Numbered and signed (87/100). Black w/black Panasport wheels. Customer ordered incorrect exterior color. $75
Triumph TR3—Un-numbered and unsigned. Red w/black interior and wire wheels. Duplicate prints. Two available. $75
C2 Corvette—Numbered and signed (2/200). Metallic Blue roadster w/hardtop. I printed the wrong size. $125
Triumph TR2—Numbered and signed. Old English White w/red interior and Panasport wheels. There is the slightest ghost of an exterior door handle that shouldn't have been there. $75

I also have a number of signed and numbered duplicate prints (not sale priced) that I have on hand including:
C-Type Jaguar (12" x 24") - one available, "Grace" Austin-Healey BN1 - two 12" x 24" and three 18" x 36" available, Austin-Healey 100M "Earls Courts" (12" x 24") - two available, Austin-Healey 100S (12" x 24") - two available, both blue/white and an AC Cobra MKI (12" 24") - one available.[/FONT][/FONT]

mrv8q

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Those are ALL beautiful!

OP
David Townsend

David Townsend

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Those are ALL beautiful!
Thanks for the compliment. It's a great opportunity to pick up one of my prints at a terrific price. Retail on most of these is $145. The Garage Sale only happens once a year and when these are gone, they're gone (at the reduced price).