• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

RIP Father Mulcahy

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
A kind and gentle soul we he, on the show and in real life. He and the rest of the MASH crew have given me many hours of entertainment. May he rest in peace.

dklawson

Yoda
My wife informed me of his passing yesterday. Oddly, while channel surfing shortly afterward I stopped on "The Shakiest Gun in the West", a silly Don Knotts western where William Christopher played the roll of hotel manager. It was the first and only time I remember seeing him in a roll other than Father Mulcahy. He will be missed.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
My wife informed me of his passing yesterday. Oddly, while channel surfing shortly afterward I stopped on "The Shakiest Gun in the West", a silly Don Knotts western where William Christopher played the roll of hotel manager. It was the first and only time I remember seeing him in a roll other than Father Mulcahy. He will be missed.

That's more than I've seen. MASH is the only place I can recall seeing him.

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Even though it's a little before my time, I have always loved the MASH series, all the characters in their own quirky way...