• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR2/3/3A Ash tray

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
A couple of years ago there was a guy on ebay who sold a decent plate - haven't checked in a while but that may still be your best hope.

Tropical TR

Jedi Hopeful
I bought one of those face plates a couple of years ago and it is nicely done. Shortly after that I ran into him at a car show here in Florida. You may be able to contact him via Ebay where he is still registered as "mj1800", but is currently not selling anything. The face plates are just a side interest as he has a couple of TRs himself.

charleyf

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
It has been several years ago, but I made one using JB WELD formed into an appropriate sized mold. Using pictures my son took of an original face plate. I believe it turned out rather well. But I did spend a lot of time working to determine the proper demensions. Would have been nice to have had an original in hand to work from.
Charley