• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Sports & Classics - New Supporting Member Hello!

Sports&Classics

Freshman Member
Good morning everyone,

We wanted to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a new supporting member to the forum and British Car enthusiasts! Since the 1970's Sports & Classics has been a family-owed classic British sports car parts business based in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on providing personalized service.

Built on the principle that nothing is quite like an original, Sports & Classics strives to provide only the best for your classic British sports car. We carry a comprehensive array of NOS, stock, competition and quality reproduction parts for your Austin Healey, Jaguar, MG, Morgan, Lotus, Triumph and many other classic British vehicles. We also boast one of the largest supply of New Old Stock (OEM) parts.

Sports & Classics exclusively carries Buckingham Classic Interiors. A luxury line of custom interior kits, carpet sets and other elegant items for your classic car’s interior. Buckingham Classic’s craftsmen have years of experience in the automotive upholstery trade. We also install!

Please take the time to search our website, sportsandclassics.com, for the part that fits your needs. Each day new parts are being added, so be sure to check in frequently. If you don't see what you need, feel free to call or use our research form and a request will be submitted to us.

If there's ever a question, don't hesitate to reach out! Our email is sales@sportsandclassics.com and our phone number is (203) 348-2226.

Have great Holiday Season!

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome Sports & Classics! I've been a customer myself, off and on, for decades. I remember your telephone-book sized catalogs were a great source of encouragement back in the dark days when BMC spares had dried up and there was not yet a lot being reproduced.

PM me if you'd be interested to advertise in the magazine that I edit and publish. It's the official publication of the world's largest Austin-Healey club, 40 pages, monthly, and reaches more Healey owners by a factor of more than three over any other club publication.

I'm also chairing the annual Austin-Healey Northwest Meet next year, and if you do sponsorship of events, please PM me about that too.

I also moderate the Austin Healey Forum here, so I look forward to "seeing" you there from time to time as well.

Again, welcome to the BCF!