• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Sunny California

Fab60

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello everyone! Been in the market for a Healey 100 for quite some time. Well now is the time! Just wanted to give a quick hello and looking forward to meeting new people who love this hobby as much as i do!

Cheers

Rick

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the best source of information regarding our beloved LBC's. If you have not already, introduce yourself to the AH crew here on the site as they will become your new best friends. In your free time, stop by the Pub for some entertaining conversation as well.

Enjoy the Ride!!!

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Rick! The BCF is a good resource, and so is the Austin-Healey Club. It's a great place to learn of cars for sale and to get good advice about them. Click on the link in my signature to get started.

If you send me your email address in a PM, I'll send you a PDF copy of the current issue of the national club mag, HEALEY MARQUE, which I publish.

Good luck, and again, welcome!