• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The Grand Tour

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
Any of y'all watching it? For those of you that aren't in the know, the automotive *cough*"journalists"*cough* from Top Gear (before Matt LeBlanc joined the show) have a new show "The Grand Tour". It debuted 11/17 on Amazon Prime, or Amazin Prime the way they pronounce it. I enjoyed the first episode, there was a bit of ribbing the BBC's Top Gear show, some ribbing w/ the American audience they had, some fast cars, and a lot of 3 blokes monkeying around. It's a fun watch, IMO. And good to see those stooges collaborating again...

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Son-in-law gave me a Fire Stick so I was able to watch. I was a little concerned they would lose a lot having to give up the Stig, the star in a reasonably priced car and the old airport race track with the "cute" corner names. But it seemed the personalities came through just fine. I quite enjoyed the show and wish them many more. Oh, the "isn't straight" and the "old lady's house" are all right.

SD Bugeye

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
It was great they are the automotive trio of Seinfeld.
They work togather and need each other to pull it off .
no it's not a serious car program but it never really was its fun it is what it is Clarkson Hammond and May.
i watched it for what it was and was not disappointed.
welcome back boys let the games begin
on my weekly watch list.

I've been attempting to watch it on youtube. I haven't found a full screen version yet, and that's just bothersome. Lol. 1st world problems.