• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

How to argue on-line...

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Someone is wrong on internet.png

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Boy, ain't that the truth. I honestly believe that all this "social media" (and this forum is a breath of fresh air) is changing us... at least polarizing us all. There have been times when I thought I should just delete FacePlant (FB). :p

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Boy, ain't that the truth. I honestly believe that all this "social media" (and this forum is a breath of fresh air) is changing us... at least polarizing us all. There have been times when I thought I should just delete FacePlant (FB). :p

I don't do Face Plant (or Face Book either). If I want to keep in contact with family / friends, I use email.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I don't do Face Plant (or Face Book either). If I want to keep in contact with family / friends, I use email.

I agree, only time I go on Face Book is if someone posted something interesting and that's not very often! Who cares what Mr X bought at the local Walmart, or what Mrs X paid for a fancy hairdo at the snip and clip! Is there a snip and clip forum? :highly_amused: PJ

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I got on FB for reasons of family and to make contract with some really old friends. Of course it promptly morphed into something political, and I've purposed avoided all that (though it does tend to fill my feed). Also, too many photos of somebody's dinner... banal stuff like that.
I do get it, though, that lonely people love it.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Boy, ain't that the truth. I honestly believe that all this "social media" (and this forum is a breath of fresh air) is changing us... at least polarizing us all. :p

I disagree, you couldn't be more wrong, never in my whole life have I ever seen such a misguided opinion - oh wait, nevermind :devilgrin:

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I disagree, you couldn't be more wrong, never in my whole life have I ever seen such a misguided opinion - oh wait, nevermind :devilgrin:

LOL Oh yeah... well you're wrong!!! Wrong wrong wrong. LOL

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
No! I will hold the shift key the entire time because it has more impact that way!

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
hmmmm... the forum software de-caps'ed my post :cryin:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Does that mean you can't shout in here?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
What is next Auto fill? Just have to click reply and a suitable response is added

David

who is Otto Phil? did he hack your account?