• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What are you listening too?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I have over 8k songs on my HD play and this morning I started listening to the list in alphabetical order. Current song is Beethoven's Piano Concerto #5 In E Flat, Op 73, "Emperor" With the Cleveland Orchestra conductor George Szell, Piano by Emil Gilels.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I have over 8k songs on my HD play and this morning I started listening to the list in alphabetical order. Current song is Beethoven's Piano Concerto #5 In E Flat, Op 73, "Emperor" With the Cleveland Orchestra conductor George Szell, Piano by Emil Gilels.

One of my all-time favorites on piano (with symphony). My only complaint about the piece is that it ends too fast. After so much development, it's almost like he just wants to get it over with in the last few bars.

GTP1960

Jedi Knight
I have over 8k songs on my HD play
man that's a lot of songs!
you could be the next
"Baspotify" or maybe "Basdora"

today i I was listening to a new Winston Groom audio book "El Paso"..... Not bad, but not his best either.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I kinda hate to even think what's on my hard-drive (that I've burned from my CDs). 105gb at last back-up. I think there are well over 35,000. I know I have several thousand CDs. Almost an illness. :wink-new:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I kinda hate to even think what's on my hard-drive (that I've burned from my CDs). 105gb at last back-up. I think there are well over 35,000. I know I have several thousand CDs. Almost an illness. :wink-new:

We are not worthy :bow:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

almost? :grin:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Just for fun, here is a little video I made of my 55" Sony Television playing the Apple TV screen saver which pulls the pictures for the mosaic from all the albums in my iTunes collection. This is 7 mins long and probably only touches the surface of my collection, but gives you an idea of my eclectic taste in music. For best viewing, click on settings (little gear) and change to 720HD then full screen.

https://youtu.be/NffhwqIRVUk

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Benny Goodman - Sing Sing Sing

AC/DC... Gone Shootin. (Powerage) :devilgrin:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Just for fun, here is a little video I made of my 55" Sony Television playing the Apple TV screen saver which pulls the pictures for the mosaic from all the albums in my iTunes collection. This is 7 mins long and probably only touches the surface of my collection, but gives you an idea of my eclectic taste in music. For best viewing, click on settings (little gear) and change to 720HD then full screen.

Eclectic indeed (interesting word that - much like the word Interesting - many meanings ;P)

As an aside, The screen saver itself is cool! I suspect about 90% of the capacity of my technology remains untapped either because I lack the brains or the time (especially the time) to figure it out.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Eclectic indeed (interesting word that - much like the word Interesting - many meanings ;P)

As an aside, The screen saver itself is cool! I suspect about 90% of the capacity of my technology remains untapped either because I lack the brains or the time (especially the time) to figure it out.

Interesting that you would find the word interesting interesting. It's interesting that Mr Spoke was fond of the word interesting.

That screen saver is built-in to the Apple TV device (little black box that connects to the TV and to the internet) it allows you to access a plethora of streaming services, like Smithsonian, Nat Geo, Hulu, Netflix and many many more. It's really kind of cool and greatly expands your viewing options.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Just bought 4 more CDs today (though I haven't purchased much of late). Latest Pat Metheny and Nora Jones, and a few others.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

That's cool.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Couldn't find the old posting - How do you post a YouTube link?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Interesting that you would find the word interesting interesting. It's interesting that Mr Spoke was fond of the word interesting.

spock.jpg

But I'm listening to this guy;

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Couldn't find the old posting - How do you post a YouTube link?

Click on the "Share" icon below the YouTube video you're watching and copy the URL that pops up in the field. Then paste it here using the little filmstrip icon in your Reply. (Remove the "s" following the "http" in the URL so that the video is shown in your post, rather than the link.)