• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Some $$ HELP needed

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
This is a blatant plea for money! Steph & I (mostly the "I" part of the team) are signed up for a 2 1/2 day drive to benefit a children's charity. The event is known as "Americas British Reliability Run" and website is britishreliability.org...charity website is valleyyouthhouse.org/programs/street-outreach/synergy-project/

When I signed up I really didn't catch the fundraising component, I just wanted to try a multi-day drive with an organized itinerary. But, here we are 2 weeks from the event & I NEED DONATIONS!!

I you could PLEASE PLEASE send a small contribution, made out to The Synergy Project with Team BRRTA in the info block on the bottom left corner. Send it to me, Dale Wright, at 102 Elmhurst Rd., Baltimore MD 21210-2219.

The Synergy Project is a 501(c)3 and you will get a letter of gift confirmation from them.

I won't take the space here to repeat the details you will find on the above websites. But I will repeat my plea for support, along with my expectation the Daimler Dart will make the 500 +/- miles "reliably".

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
How long do we have to donate?

OP
DART

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
I can submit donations up thru the 14th, I think. The lack of a clear electronic method is something I have been talking to the organizers about. I will submit a list of names so the Valley House people can make sure Team BRRTA get the credit.

OP
DART

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
And to all that have, or might, contribute, take a look at the event pictures on the BRRTA website brrta.org especially the past events menu. This is a club with no officers, just folks who love to drive their LBC's.