• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Saint Mary

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Mary and I were out for our morning walk the other day and the early morning air was hazy. This haze caused a rainbow to make a 360 ring around the sun. I decided to take a silhouette of my better half with her head blocking the sun. I just thought it would make for an interesting image with the ring around her head.

Saint Mary-1.jpg

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
She's gotta be a saint to...

Never mind! :jester:

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Very nice! (I would guess many of our better halves must be saints to deal with the likes of us! I know mine is!)

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Does she own a Volvo?

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
.....and she hangs around with Commoners?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Let's see it "Prisma" style

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Nice, real nice!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Also, lots more detail; you can see her face. The black & white is almost a silhouette.
Was it a pic for pic exchange in Prisma?

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Also, lots more detail; you can see her face. The black & white is almost a silhouette.
Was it a pic for pic exchange in Prisma?

The silhouette picture is the look I was after and that's how it came our of the camera (Canon 6D). The second picture was made with Prisma, but from a version that had some post processing using Adobe Lightroom to bring out details in the shadows (The 6D is an amazing camera when shooting RAW - you can get a lot of details out of the dark parts of an image).

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Clever boy! I gotta figger a way to canonize Mitsy now... or would it be nikonize in my case? :smirk:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Elliot said:
Liv'n with the Doc she has to be a saint!

Oddly, a USAF Colonel said the very same thing last evening. :devilgrin:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
"Umm, no. And I don't get it?"

The old Roger Moore show, The Saint; he drove a Volvo P1800.
the saint.jpg

The saint. Lol I was late to that party