• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Off Topic It Whistles

3798j

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Hadn't seen this in so long I'd forgotten about it. Thought the group would enjoy. While it's the focus of the scene, this TR3 isn't the star...It gets out-staged...just a bit.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Happy Birthday, Marv!

By the way, I share a birthday with Ann-Margret. (Though she was born a few years before me.)

GTP1960

Jedi Knight
sign of the times with Cesare Danova's cigarette in the first auto creeper scene..... "nope, no gas leak here"
Also, what a fine collection of auto's from the sports car era.

gbtr6

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Yes, lots of nice stuff. The Ferrari 250 TDF they crawl out from under, the Mercedes 300 SL, even the Daimler Dart SP250, maybe a C Type Jag and a TR-250 or 4 in the background. Inside, the Cooper, not sure of the others, maybe some specials.

Perry

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
(golden age of Ann-Margret too)

I'd say she's still "got it", at 75 yet!

Ann-Margret.jpg

GTP1960

Jedi Knight
Yes you are right.
One of the nice things about getting older:
your idea of "sexy " or "beauty" is greatly expand.