• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Old Member Resurfacing

Tim Hollister

Jedi Trainee
Silver
Country flag
Hello and thought I'd take just a minute to reintroduce myself. I first joined in 2003 and was always reading the forums back then and for several years. Now I have retired for the second time and I am feeding the LBC addiction once again. My name is Tim Hollister and I am now 63, first infected with the addiction as a teenager. Born and raised in Michigan (spent 25 years out of state while serving an Army career), I am now residing in Waterford - located about 35 miles northwest of Detroit and about 8 miles west of Pontiac.

I currently have an early Bugeye roller (plans undecided), an F Production (SCCA) '72 Midget, and a blaze orange '72 Midget for the street. I just sold a '62 H Production Midget race car that was the 1979 SCCA H Production national championship car. Man, it hurt to let her go but she actually went back to the original race car builder and driver (David and Cat Kizer). And I have my sister's 1959 Bugeye on the lift waking it up from a 22 year long sleep.

I plan on getting back into the road racing next season at the Waterford Hills race course where I was active from 2002 to 2005. And I need to get the street Midget back into a streetable condition.

I see many names in the Spridget forum I recognize, and unfortunately, I am also aware of several valued members and friends that have passed over the last ten or so years. May they all rest in peace.

That's about it. If feels great to be back!!