• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

loopy roofy

Sopwith_Camel

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
ok I'm popping out the old head liner and tossing in a new one. so how do i get these loops that hold it in out?
whats the trick? twist to the right? just pop a screwdriver where. hop up on one foot and down and sing "in gatta davida":wink-new:

oh this is the Jag MK2/340

OP
Sopwith_Camel

Sopwith_Camel

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
ahh you pull down in the middle and then you can pull it off the hooks at either end. of course making sure you dodge the dried dead mouse falling out.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Make sure they are in order front to rear.

OP
Sopwith_Camel

Sopwith_Camel

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
yep did that, the big shock was the cloth tubes on the new one are too long. and i will have to cut out the rear window.
... ok the big shock was the skeletal mouse. but i have time tomorrow to sort it out. the perk of sick leave, Im cancer free and the blood work was good this week.
steve