• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

General TR Triumpfest?

tinman58

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
We got the fifth wheel hitched up and ready for Triumphfest!!
Not really, just parked the TR3 there and my Wife thought that looked strange. Unfortunaly we won't be there this year. We are heading up to the Sierras (Greyeagle) for some quiet time.
Just thought I would post the picture for fun.
View attachment 44624

Geo Hahn

Yoda
Country flag
...Just thought I would post the picture for fun.
View attachment 44624

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Maybe something like this (trailers were parked near our breakfast stop making a photo op we could not resist)?

trailers_zpsbm2hydgq.jpg

OP
tinman58

tinman58

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
IMG_4299.jpgDon't know why the photo did not work.

mrv8q

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Trailersaurus Rex.

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
"toy hauler" they call them down here..Sometimes you'll see a 'golf cart' or an ATV roll out.