• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tragedy on the freeway

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
This is horrible. A truck carrying Top Ramen crashed on the freeway. Over $32 in product was destroyed!

raman crash.jpg

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Just consider all the now starving college students.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Nissin Foods the manufacturer of that ramen is 10 mins from where I live.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Looks like the truck was ramen the overpass.

number6

Jedi Trainee
Wow, the things you see when you don't have a pickup truck. I was one of those college students who survived
on Ramen and Rolling Rock.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Wow, the things you see when you don't have a pickup truck. I was one of those college students who survived
on Ramen and Rolling Rock.

would it have been a Dodge RAMin pickup?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
We've got a thirty year old package of those things in the 'fridge... just in case. :smirk:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I think there's archeological dig potential in them... bury a package and leave it some 25th century anthropologists to figure out. :p

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Ramen makes miso happy.