• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR6Eric

ericol222

Freshman Member
Recently purchased a 1973 Triumph TR-6 in so-so condition. I have been happily fixing the chronic issues associated with ownership of these cars.
I owned a new 1971 TR-6 for 13 years before the frame gave out, a result of my being T-Boned and Hospitalized in 1973. I survived but the car ultimately, after repairs, gave out in 1983.
Being retired now I was able to afford a fixer-upper.
I missed that car over the years.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Eric - welcome to BCF. I'd imagine your 1973 TR6 gives you good memories of your 1971 TR6. Glad you survived that accident!

My first "retirement" car back in 2004 was an MGB, and I confess the addiction continues.

Feel free to share some photos, and when you have TR questions, just head over to the BCF Triumph area.

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph

Tom M.