• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Verizon/Frontier/NBCSC are a buncha WANKERS!!!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Schedule said 8:00PM the Formula One Canadian GP... knew it would be run hours before that but wanted to see one of THE TWO F-1 North American races without knowing the result.

At 8:00PM, the NBCSC is broadcasting a FRELLIN' GOLF game!!!!

"Professionalism" is defined as performance on demand... These B.S. "providers" are useless. I can get a bunch of garbage "new release" flicks if I pay ~extra~ to see 'em. They can rot for all I care. I can get Red Box DVD's for a buck to see some movie I'd care to see.

We've set alarms to get up in the middle of the night to see live broadcast of F-1 races half-way around th' planet, fercryinoutloud... and these bozo's can't put up a live feed from the same continent?!?

What carp are we gonna get for Austin?!? A BOWLING tourney?

I was better off as a kid in 1968 with an Autoweek subscription. At least I knew when I'd get to find out what the results were.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
With NBCSN as the carrier. When ESPN or FOX were running it, we got coverage.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I feel the same way when I want to listen to the radio in the garage,
only to find out there's a basketball game on.They play ALL of the Warrior's games,
which I could care less about.
Since they have ALL of those sports channels,WHY do the have to pre-empt
regular programing?

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I feel the same way when I want to listen to the radio in the garage,
only to find out there's a basketball game on.They play ALL of the Warrior's games,
which I could care less about.

Since they have ALL of those sports channels,WHY do the have to pre-empt
regular programing?

$$$

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
I saw conflicting times of 12:00 Eastern and 2:00 Eastern. Tried to get it over the antenna, no luck, shooting tragedy coverage, did watch it live online through the NBC Sports app. Still I feel your pain, and I kept seeing conflicting times on when NBC was going to run it.

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
I watched it on CNBC.