• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Americans want cup holders!

SD Bugeye

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Lotus works back office....
'Americans want cup holders!
Oh alright! NILES see what you can do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 81

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Lotus works back office....
'Americans want cup holders!
Oh alright! NILES see what you can do.

That ain't no Jaguar they come wid real cup holders.-

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
My grandson has a '61 Rambler that was purchased new by my wife's grandfather and has been in the family ever since. That's 5 generations. He named her Annabelle.

Attachments

• AdoptionDay6.jpg
    AdoptionDay6.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 33

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
Not a long term rambler owner, but we had one as the family wagon back in the 60s, I am sure it couldn't have been newer than a 62 or 63 because dad seldom bought new cars back then. My main memory of the car is it stalling on a hill at night while we were on vacation. Although the memory is a little fuzzy I swear he pushed it uphill half a block, with the wife steering, four kids and all our luggage and crap they needed to haul four kids across the country. Mom wouldn't let us get out to lighten the load or help push because "it wasn't safe". A big man with steel black hair and horn rimmed glasses, we always joked he looked like Clark Kent, maybe he really was Superman.

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag