• NOTICE: This "Forum Navigation Questions" forum is only for asking questions related to navigating this web site. DO NOT post car-related questions here., For car-related questions, use the appropriate marque-related forum.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Signature from mobile

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Is there any way to turn on signatures when using the mobile skin?
It works from all other skins, but they border on unusable from a smart phone.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I have no idea to be honest. I'll have a look, but it sounds like something that would require a software upgrade. I can let the software developer know about it.

OP
TR3driver

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Thanks, Basil. Let me know if you come up with anything.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Say Randall,
When you say the signatures are unusable from a smart phone, could you elaborate? When I look at signatures with my iPhone 5 they look fine. What type of phone are you using?

I'm attaching a picture (screen shot) of my iPhone screen when viewing your post with your signature. AS you can see, it looks fine.

bcf_moble_screen.jpg

OP
TR3driver

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
When I post from my Android phone (OnePlus One), my signature doesn't appear with my post. I can't find any option to turn it on. I can see others sigs, even my own on posts made from a laptop. But not on posts from my phone.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
This post is from my Samsung S5. I see the signature check box under the reply area (where I'm typing the reply) on the left side. It is already checked to show my signature.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
It seems you only get the "Show Signature" check box in the advanced editor. It does not appear in the Quick Editor. Try make a reply and select the "Go Advanced" button. You should then see a checkbox to show signature.

OP
TR3driver

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Well, I see it now. Thought I looked before, but I didn't see it before.
Sorry to have bothered you!