• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Where's Walt

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Anyone hear anything from Walt? I hope he's all right. Looked like that storm went right over him.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
He was on yesterday. Haven't seen him today thought. (Looking at the Who's online, it looks like he has not been on in 24 hours). Hope he checks in and is ok.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I'm okay. We had a tornado touch down on the south side of Fletcher, luckily it was only in a field, our biggest issue was with the 100+ mph winds. We hung out in the storm cellar for about half an hour, the only casualties at my house were the power for a few hours and one trash can. I appreciate the concern. I was actually up your way all weekend Bayless; I spent all day at Frontier City with my Native American club, and yesterday I was in the City again picking up a Mother's day gift for my ex with the kids.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Glad all is well Walt! :encouragement: Had some of us wondering for a bit. We had some gusty wind but not as bad as down your way. Got quite a bit of rain though. PJ

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Oh yeah, we also had some pretty good hail, around golf ball sized. Over by Lake Ellsworth which is about ten or twelve minutes away I saw some photos of folks holding baseball sized hail.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I know he's here somewhere:
GERMANY.WheresWaldo.jpg

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Gosh, at first I thought that was a picture of one of the new passenger ships or floating cities if you prefer. Heard they have 1800 rooms and can carry 9000 people! Wonder if they have enough life boats! :rolleyes:

Where's Waldo? :highly_amused:

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Gosh, at first I thought that was a picture of one of the new passenger ships or floating cities if you prefer. Heard they have 1800 rooms and can carry 9000 people! Wonder if they have enough life boats! :rolleyes:

Where's Waldo? :highly_amused:

Probably worthy of a new topic, but - with 9000 people aboard, how the heck do you get them all into lifeboats in an emergency? Not even considering - if the ship is listing so badly that half the lifeboats can't be used.

eek

OP
Bayless

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Glad to hear you're ok Walt. That was a pretty nasty storm for sure. Had me worried when I saw it right over your place.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Thanks Bayless.

Basil, I'm the one at the bottom with the red with yellow polka dot shirt, yellow with red polka dot pants, and yellow cap with red balls.